45 to 75cm from 10 to 10cm.
From 18” to 30” inches from four inches to four inches.
Colors & finishings
Malt – cream stitching
Black – black stitching
- The shape of this girth is perfectly adapted to any horse’s morphology, allows optimal freedom of the forelegs and avoids pinching.
- 4 roller buckles on elastics to adjust the girth on both sides of the saddle and ensure symmetry.
- Liner options: washable hypoallergenic synthetic sheep in cream or black, attached with velcro.
- The Hypoallergenic sheep liner allows a delicate contact with the horse’s skin. It avoids irritations that might be caused by classic girths rub on sensible horses.
- Leather: Smooth French leather reinforced with vegetable tanned grained leather to ensure optimum protection and durability.