105 to 145cm from 5 to 5cm.
From 42” to 58” inches,
from two inches to two inches.
Colors & finishings
Malt – cream stitching
Black – black stitching
Choice of Cream or Black Sheepskin
- The shape of this girth is adapted to any horse’s morphology, allows optimal freedom of the forelegs and avoids pinching.
- 4 roller buckles on elastics to adjust the girth on both sides of the saddle and ensure symmetry.
- Offset straps for a better distribution of the girthing pressure on the thorax of the horse.
- Easy girthing and close contact guaranteed.
- Liners options: washable hypoallergenic synthetic sheep. Removable and Washable.
- Very easy to fix on the girth with the Velcro fastening system.
The sheep liner offers a very soft contact with the horse’s skin. It avoids irritations that might be caused by classic girths rub on sensible horses.
- Leather: Smooth French leather reinforced with vegetable tanned grained leather to ensure optimum durability