Antares Tempo dressage saddle has been developed with the precise objective to give a perfect freedom to the horse and the rider:
- Front blocks are much higher and positioned in a diagonal angle to allow a complete freedom of the knees and give an optimal support to both the thigh and the adductor and place the leg into an ideal position.
- Modified front shape of the panels to place the saddle a bit backward on the horse back and prevent it from moving forward, guaranteeing greater freedom of movement in the forehand.
- Shaped blocks to follow the horse’s shoulders and minimize the pressure on the scapula and scapular cartilage.
Tempo is highly recommended by Eventer or Dressage riders and trainers at the higher levels.
5 years limited warranty on the tree, 2 years limited warranty on the leather.
- Semi-custom, deep seat
- Available from 16″ to 18″
- Calfskin or buffalo
- Customize : topstitching, back piping, stirrups keepers and D ring guard